Social Media Is Not Enough
to Maximise your MarketAbility
A book containing 1000+ tips for promoting yourself as a professional and building a more profitable practice – things to do that rely on the individual’s personal actions – what you say or do.
- A toolbox of ideas and topics for the time-poor person
- The essence of professional success
- Insights into the delivery of the technical side of professional services
Why is this book worth reading?
- Know what to do and say in front of prospects
- Work on a program of 20 tips a week and cover off a year of personal development
- Have greater confidence in marketing yourself
- Gain the knowledge to develop a marketing plan and the skills to actually implement the plan
- Increase repeat business, more new work and greater profitability
by Mark Vincent & Margot de Groot
Published 14 April 2016