Reputation Depends on Relationships
Your firm’s reputation, and success, depends on positive relationships. The personal relationships that your staff form with clients are as important as the professional relationships.
Trust sits at the centre of any relationship. A client’s trust is a result of your people:
- adopting a positive attitude
- striving to understand each client’s specific needs
- communicating clearly, concisely and courteously
- adding exceptional value wherever possible.
Mark and Margot have designed, and successfully conducted, a series of programs that provide professionals with critical communication and marketing skills that will ensure your people talk more confidently about your firm, encourage them to develop their client base, and ensure that clients leave with a positive impression after every interaction.
The programs include:
- The Role of the Staff in the Marketing of the Firm
- Secure More Referrals Now
- Building Profitable Client Relationships
- Networking for Success
- Personal Selling Strategies for Professionals
- Talking about Fees with Confidence.
These programs are specifically tailored for professional service firms, and have been rigorously trialled to ensure your people receive practical and actionable advice. Comprehensive sets of tips, tools and tactics are provided so participants can easily draw on their new-found skills long after the workshop. We also offer coaching phone advice on marketing, communication or client relationships.